Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feed The Inner Vessel

Let's face it- there is nothing like prayer and meditation to help you get through each long and busy day.There's nothing like inspiration,hope,and a positive outlook as your goals every single day!I ask that every day you try to have a inspirational thought;and a new ideal to live by.Take the following list; using it to meditation and prayer, daily.

** And remember - Good will and peace from God our Father are yours! Col. 1:2 May mercy,peace,and love fill your lives! Jude 1:2

1. Forgiveness: As I forgive, I begin anew
2. Healing: I am healthy,whole, and vitally alive
3. Guidance: God guides my way
4. Prosperity: God fills my life with abundance
5. Comfort: God soothes me with a tender touch
6. Renewal: The spirit of God infuses me with life and renewal
7. Harmony: I am an ambassador of peace and harmony in the world
8. Inner Peace: God's spirit within me is my constant source of peace and serenity
9. Divine Order: Divine order surrounds me and is within me. I am calm and collected
10. Grace: The grace of God shall lead and inspire me

2 comments:

Stavanger Modified Pictures said...

Free English book on Islam and on Jesus from an Islamic perspective for download in PDF format:
http://www.box.net/shared/jwchv9z400

Salaam friend
If you and your reader want to look into the other quarter of the world populace, here is a good place to start.
You can download any books for free. Traditional and not, as Faith is to seek knowledge.
I think you would like "Arab conspiracies..." as it show that Islam as practiced has litle to do with the Quran.
Wassalam Bahr

Kimba The White Lioness said...

Yes, as always you have what I need over here to slow down my busy lifestyle and bring focus back where it belongs! Thank you. I'm off to church soon (missed last week due to child ill) and can't wait to get there! I sing today, and need not only to minister to others through music, but to receive the ministry that the music brings through the Word put to music. Have a great Sunday, L!! Muah!!