Monday, January 11, 2010

GOOD MORNING GOD!

I use to get up in the morning and I was a crazed mess a lot of the time. I was tired and I did not feel good. I was confused,sometimes angry too. I knew most days I had many things facing me and the weight of the world seemed to be on my mere shoulders. Sound familiar? Yea, I can imagine it does. We all are trying to be a God, God-like, or the real living GOD- it just does not work! Why? We need to respect and expect God- which means we let Him take care of the earth and all the things,creatures, and people He placed here. Everyday we can wake up and turn to our Lord and reach out to Him. He will be, and is, there! While we are working for His kingdom each day, we can truly live as free people; having more peace and pleasure. Life can be enjoyed instead of every waking moment feeling like an annoying, nagging, chore to resent and lament. I have 10 scriptures from the book of Psalms that I read (and meditate on) every single morning upon rising, that I want to share with all of you. It is followed by a daily prayer, that is the conclusion of this post. I know in my heart that this will help to clear your inner vessel,for God will uplift you. Arise each day with gladness, God bless your soul.


1. I lay down and slept; I woke again, for the Lord sustained me Psalm 3:5
2. O Lord my God,in you do I take refuge Psam 7:1
3. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name,O Most High Psalm 9:2
4. I say to the Lord, "You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you." Psalm 16:2
5. May he grant you your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans! Psalm 20:4
6. To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul. O my God, in you I trust Psalm 25:1,2
7. "Great is the Lord, who delights in the welfare of his servant!" Psalm 35:27
8. When You said "Seek my face," My heart said to you, "Your face, Lord I will seek." Psalm 27:8
9. Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us Psalm 90:17
10. I give you thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart. On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased Psalm 138:1,3


Father,
I am heavenly blessed that you are my everything and the reason that I have all that I truly need. I am grateful to have Your face to seek at all times. This new day I shall spend with You and for You in Jesus' name, Amen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a good ministry here. Thank you for your post.

I'd like to invite you to check out my new site when you get a chance. It's called "Dear Pastor Andy" (http://dearpastorandy.blogspot.com/) and is Christian Apologetics based with a Q&A format. I really think you'll like it.