Monday, October 13, 2008

Healing Through Scripture (Pt. 3)

There is a healing for every problem,affliction, heartache and pain....

I have many issues in my life that I have to and have,healed from. I talk to many people that seem so unhealthy and unhappy as they battle everything from satan to grave illnesses. I want to feel good and be enriched through the grace of God- I know you do to! Here are a few issuses many of us,or loved ones might be dealing with. I encourage you to take these scriptures and 'pray-read' them-(using the scriptures as you pray to the Lord). This is a powerful form of healing that connects us to the Father and heaven. We all need healing and no one is better at granting it unto you,than God!

1. Back Problems Luke 13:11-12
2. Diabetes Psalm 107:20, Jeremiah 33:6
3. Eyes Isaiah 35:5,42:16& Mark 8:23,Deut 34:7
4. Feet 1 Samuel 2:9, Psalm 116:8,Proverb 3:23
5. Fire/Flood Isaiah 43:2


** Make a liar out of the devil who has tried to trap you and/or loved ones into thinking there is no way out to your problems,conflicts and suffering- God bless you all!

No comments: