Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HEALING THROUGH SCRIPTURE (PT.2)

I have many issues in my life that I have to and have,healed from. I talk to many people that seem so unhealthy and unhappy as they battle everything from satan to grave illnesses. I want to feel good and be enriched through the grace of God- I know you do to! Here are a few issuses many of us,or loved ones might be dealing with. I encourage you to take these scriptures and 'pray-read' them-(using the scriptures as you pray to the Lord). This is a powerful form of healing that connects us to the Father and heaven. We all need healing and no one is better at granting it unto you,than God!

1. Absentmindness: (Prov. 16:3,John 14:26, 1 Cor. 2:16)

2. Accidents: (Psalm 91:10-12, Mark 3:5,Isaiah 43:2)

3. Cancer: (Exodus 23:25,1 Peter 2:24,Matthew 8:17)

4. Death: (Psalm 33:18-19,Psalm 118:17)

5. Finances: (Phil. 4:19, Prov. 11:31, Prov.15:6,Prov. 8:21,Matt.6:24-25&33)



* Take good care of yourselves and one another,God bless you all!

5 comments:

Rudy Hoyt said...

I like the psalms (Death) probably I just like psalms.

Kim said...

Thanks so much for this post. I struggle with health problems, as do some dear friends of mine, and I found this very informative and encouraging. Thanks for letting God use you to encourage others!

Sandy said...

Thank you for your wonderful post. It is so encouraging.
God Bless

inland empire restaurant and food reviews said...

Thanks for these scriptures!!

Dan1658 said...

Isn't the bible just an awesome book. It is our gameplan our blueprint for how to live life and the rewards waiting for us someday.