Sunday, April 6, 2008

Healing Through Scripture (Pt.1)

I have many issues in my life that I have to and have,healed from. I talk to many people that seem so unhealthy and unhappy as they battle everything from satan to grave illnesses. I want to feel good and be enriched through the grace of God- I know you do to! I will start this series with a few things I know many of us,or loved ones might be dealing with. I encourage you to take these scriptures and pray-read them (taking the paragraphs and speak to God as a prayer). This is a powerful form of healing that connects us to God and heaven. We all need healing and no one is better at granting it unto you,than God!

1. Backsliding (Prov.4:23,Jer. 3:22,Hosea 14:4)

2. Depression (Isaisah 53:4-5, 61:3,51:1,Psalm 34:18,128:2,16:11,Jer. 31:13)

3. Fear (Det. 33:27,Isaisah 26:3,John 14:27)

4. Smoking,drugs,drinking (2 Cor. 7:1, Phil. 4:13,Psalm 27:1, Romans 8:35-38)

2 comments:

deserteagle1973 said...

i am glad i checked this one out. this is exactly what i am trying to do on my myspace blogs. trying to help others find healing and strength in thier daily struggles with addiction and any other need through the love and guidance of God. thank you. tim

Shawie said...

That's a very nice post. We tend to understimate the power of prayer but it does really help:)