Saturday, January 26, 2008

Religious But Lost??

Religious but lost??

My grandma used to say this to some of our family members when our knowledge of God and or actions in daily life did not measure up. Religous but lost, hmmm.. I have often wondered if that was true of me and other family members. What about YOU- are u religious but lost? let's find out, I have a series of questions and I would like all my readers' input on:
1. Who is God to you?
2. How do you feel about God?
3. What is a Holy Spirit?
4.Who is Jesus Christ?
5. What was Jesus Christ's purpose?
6.What is so special about being a christian?
7. Are you spiritual,religious or both?- How do they differ?
8. What is your divine purpose?
9. Does God have a plan for your life?
10. What does being a christian mean to you?
* Tough questions? Perhaps, but look inward and seek the word of God and see if you're religious,lost or somewhere in between... good luck and God bless!

No comments: